We Have 3 Cottages
- All three cottages are wheelchair friendly and an access statement is available here.
- Daily rates are available (minimum stay 2 nights)
- There is a payphone onsite as we have no mobile phone reception here
- Arrival - not before 3pm. Departure - by 10am please
- All cottages are non smoking - thanks.
- Wireless internet available
All our self-catering units contain ample cooking utensils, china, cutlery, flat-screen Sky free sat TV, DVD players, smoke detectors, fire extinguishers and first aid kits. All heating, bedding, linen, some towels, tea towels and utilities are included in the prices.
There is ample parking and patio tables and chairs are outside each unit. A rotary clothes line, pegs and washing machines are available for guests' use. We have a travel cot and high chair available on request.
There is a children's play area, a games room which contains darts, pool and table tennis (parental supervision for under 12's please) and a basketball ring in the yard.
Lots of equipment for disabled guests, access statement available on request.
Hoist - £20 pw. This is payable on arrival and is towards servicing costs.
Try our scaled solar system walk up a mountain to Pluto or the Woodland walk which skirts a pond, crosses bridges and wends its way around an acre of mixed woodland, bluebells, primroses and wild roses, broom and gorse. Maybe even rest a while on one of the three benches placed there to let you sit and enjoy the view.